Saturday, June 4, 2011

Projects, Projects Everywhere...

I now have three separate painting projects going. My medium cabinet, a large mirror and a lamp...all for the guest bedroom and all are going to match the quilt that my Mimi (grandmother) made for me. I have one more shopping trip to take in order to finish these projects. And my vinyl order should be here Monday! Love it! Here are the before pics.

The mirror I picked up at a yard sale for $2.50. It has double sided puffy tape on it and the exposed wire for a hanger.


The cabinet was a freebie from my parent's old neighbors, Ellen & Sam.


The lamp was $3.50 from the Salvation Army store and the beautiful shade (so beautiful, I might just keep it the way it is...or not) was $1 from a local second hand store.


Hopefully by next weekend I'll have all three finished...hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment