Tuesday, June 21, 2011

He's Coming Home! He's Coming Home!

Ok, I only have a few days before the hubster comes home. I'm super excited that he coming home but that means I only have a few days to complete a couple projects and get the house completely cleaned up from all these projects. UGH! I guess I have added a couple too many projects in between the projects I had on my orginal list. Two more were added this past weekend. I found a French Provincial style upholstered seat and a solid wood night stand for a grand total of $10 at a yard sale.




So, aside from those & the black & white lamp, here are the other projects that have been added:

Etched Glass Magnets - I made 4 different designs but this gives an idea of what they look like...I found these tiles in a 4 pack for $2.48 at Lowe's.


Beverage Bucket Ottoman- My BIL & his girlfriend gave us this Steeler's beverage bucket for Christmas one year and it's been sitting in our back room collecting the papers that need to be shredded. I saw this on Killer B Design's blog and the lightbulb went on!



Painted Mason Jars & Jewelry Tray -I can't remember where I saw these at but I'm sure it was someone's blog...so sorry if it was yours!

Bird Cage-I found this ornamental bird cage at a yard sale for a whole $.10! Painted it with leftover black hammered metal spray paint. I will eventually get silk flowers or a real plant for inside. Please excuse the floral wallpaper border...it also wishes to retire but the landlords won't let it rest!
I think that is all of the miscellaneous projects that are completed.

No comments:

Post a Comment